Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sorry for the Delay

Hello to the readers of this blog. 

 I am sorry that it has been a while since my last post. Yes, there is a very good reason for my neglect. Can you guess? Some of you may know right away, and for those of you who are still guessing, I will just tell you. I have been out of town to the land of corn fields and not internet! 

 The Brown family traveled to Harvard, IL for a conference and to visit the Powers family. It was a 5 day trip and to my regret I did not take my camera, I am really kicking myself for it now! All that to say, I am hoping to get some of the pictures that the Powers took and post a few sooner rather than later. 

 So yes, I am still living and staying very busy. I do hope that everyone is enjoying this lovely fall weather. Just as a side note, I think that fall is my favorite season, the second would be spring! 

 Well, that is all for now folks. Until next time.  (When ever that will be!!)

Your host,  
Blair 

No comments: