Monday, June 9, 2008

Father Daughter Retreat

This past weekend our church hosted our annual father daughter retreat. We started on Friday night with my dad giving a message on biblical womanhood. Saturday we had brunch at our local tea room, followed by a couple more lectures. The retreat ended on our farm, with the girls taking aim at the enemies of femininity, followed by a high tea. The weekend was full of wonderful fellowship, and precious time for the daddies and their daughters.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Blair!
Looks like lots of fun. everything in the pics look great. I love you.
Elisa

Jessica Kathleen said...

Oh, Blair! It must have been wonderful! ...that marks exactly 1 year since the day I met you... I would have loved to be there - but we did get to spend the weekend at the HEAV convention with the Botkins. Glad to finally see this blog. I have so enjoyed seeing your pictures.

~Jess