Monday, November 5, 2007

Another year gone by...

Today we join David in celebrating his 16th birthday. Life in the Bronw's barn would be very different if the Lord had not placed David with us. We are so thankful for him and we look forward to seeing what the Lord has prepared for him.




David,
I don't know what we would do, or where we would be with out you. I am very grateful that the Lord allowed us to be adopted into the same family. You are a dear brother to me, and I could not ask for a better friend. Thank you for your sweet spirit, joyful face, and your ever open heart. I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in-store for you as you continue down the path of manhood. I love you dearly.

Blessings,
Blair

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, David still has the same laugh he had when he was little...I hope he never loses it! Can't believe he's 16! It was just yesterday when he was a fat two-year-old getting into all sorts of trouble!